My best Photojournalism







My favorite photo that I took this term is my close up volleyball picture, of the girl that is saving the ball. What stands out about this photo to to me from the other ones is, It has a story to it. You can tell that the two girls are playing sand volleyball, and one of the ladies is diving down on her knees trying to save the volleyball. Also it is an action shot, and in my opinion action shots are the most interesting shots. This photo reflected on what I learned in this class because, in the beginning of the term I struggled capturing just the right moment for action shots. My photos would come out blurry, or there would be something in front of my shot. As the term went on I learned to be in better angles for the specific shots. I also learned to take the pictures in sports mode, and take the photos before they are even in motion. My photo skills have improved from the beginning of the term drastically. The very first photo I too and published was a nice photo of a student Isaac Savage, but it was boring. It was just at a normal angle photo. As the term went on, I learned angles more. I learned that people like the different angles more then the regular default angles that they see regularly. Getting low or high shots are key shots. For example this volleyball picture. I had my camera above my head when I took this photo, and was hoping that something turned out well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo story of Talen Kiekhoefer and his basketball team Triple Threat

Weston Basl; A Chip On His Shoulder

week 2 forum