week 3 forum

1) I might do my basketball coach Everett Hartman. He runs the advance basketball class at LBCC, and retired this year from being the head coach or LBCC. He is running the class to also see any athletes that he feels can make the LBCC team for next year. I would shoot pictures of him in the gym, with a basketball.

2) I might do Dalton Liesse who is an incoming freshman basketball commit for LBCC. He is in the advanced basketball class here at LBCC, and he is looking forward to playing next year for the LBCC basketball team. I would shoot pictures of him in the gym, possibly with a uniform on if I can get one, and him with a basketball.



self critique:


1) The best photo I have took for the class is my close up shot I took of Joehnis Joyce. That's my best picture to me because I love hoe clear it is, and his face jus pops out.

2) The worst picture I have post on my blog so far is the one I took of Rachel Pearce-Smith. It was a clear photo, but I edited it because there was a lot of dead space that I needed to cover, and when I edited it the photo wasn't that clear anymore.

3) The skills I feel I have to improve on are taking wide shots, and action shots. A lot of my wide shots are dark and not great, and my actions shots come up blurry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo story of Talen Kiekhoefer and his basketball team Triple Threat

week 7 forum