Abe Elshenawy



Abraham Elshenawy 

Abraham Elshenawy aka Abe is a 20 year old freshman who graduated from Crescent Valley high in Corvallis. Abe is majoring in pre-medicine and is looking to receive his associates of science degree. He says "I decided to come to LBCC because I wanted to get a higher education, and I figured this would be a good place to start."For many college students homework is a challenge, and it is difficult finding time to work on it. Abe is no different, but this is how he manages to do his. " I knew coming into college that doing homework was probably going to be hard, so the way I register my schedule is, I give myself breaks after every class so I have time to work on my homework in between. I also try to do some at night." There are many other things Abe would rather do then be doing homework all day long, one of the things is playing video games, he loves playing video games. "In my free time I like to play video games like Fortnite, Madden, Call of Duty, and anyone can get beat in 2K."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo story of Talen Kiekhoefer and his basketball team Triple Threat

Weston Basl; A Chip On His Shoulder

week 2 forum