Erin Scharer


Erin Scharer

Erin Scharer is the athletic trainer at LBCC. You can find her in the training, which is located in the Gym, and it is the first door on the left once you enter the gym. She will be in the training room Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12pm-2pm, and anyone is welcome to see her if they are concerned with any injuries they have. She says "I wanted to be an athletic trainer because I grow up around athletics, and loved athletics. I love being around athletes, and their energy, so that's what drew me into the field. I enjoy rehabbing athletes injuries so they can get back out on the court, or field."..."Also before I came to LBCC I was working full time at Willamette University, and left there because the time demand was so great, and I have been gone for a couple years so I was really missing working in an athletic training room, and working with the athletes. I saw this job open up, it was part time so it fitted well with my schedule." 


Erin Scharer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo story of Talen Kiekhoefer and his basketball team Triple Threat

Weston Basl; A Chip On His Shoulder

week 2 forum