Humans at LBCC






Everett Brandt

Everett Brandt is majoring in electrical computer engineering. “I knew I wanted to be an engineer coming out of high school, I really enjoyed math and science. I was introduced to a little bit of coding in high school, I really liked that, and electrical has a lot of math, and I really enjoy math.This field has a lot of growth in it, because there's a lot of new developments in it, and it’s constantly changing. So it’s a pretty interesting field, it’s easy to get a job, there’s a lot of reasons why I like this field. My goal is to get a job in the summer that is kind of related to what i’m doing in college, and to keep my grades good of course.”





Rachel Pearce-Smith

Rachel Pearce-Smith works in the learning center at the front desk. “I am grateful I get to work with great and kind co-workers, and I enjoy helping people. My superiors have been giving me more challenges lately so i’ve enjoyed that, challenges that make me use my brain more.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo story of Talen Kiekhoefer and his basketball team Triple Threat

Weston Basl; A Chip On His Shoulder

week 2 forum